Meeting on "Nonequilibrium thermodynamics and statistical physics: From rational modeling to its applications"
In honor of Prof. Masaru Sugiyama's 66th birthday
Date: March 16-17, 2017
Location: JR Hakata City (9th Floor, Conference Room 2), Fukuoka, Japan
The JR Hakata City is located at the Hakata station.
The Floor guide of the JR Hakata City is available from here.
- Rational extended thermodynamics
- Nonequilibrium statistical physics
- Kinetic theory of rarefied gases
- Nonlinear wave propagation
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Numerical simulation on material science
- Shigeru Taniguchi (National Institute of Technology, Kitakyushu College, Japan)
- Takashi Arima (Kanagawa University, Japan)